Yesterday I spent 7 hours laboring the Gospel at the funeral for slain Palm Springs police officers Lesley Zerebny & Jose “Gil” Vega.’
By the grace of God, and for the glory of God, He enabled me to personally distribute 1,000 Gospel tracts. To maximize my effectiveness, the Lord provided the perfect places to stand, and I couldn’t keep up with the multitudes. From this one outreach, I was able to reach-out to police officers from our own Jerusalem, to Judea, Samaria, and the utter parts of the world.
One thousand tracts seems like a lot, but it’s a ‘drop in the bucket,’ as the attendance rose to an estimated 20,000 souls. These tracts presented the Law of God, they warned them of Gods wrath, and their deserved punishment of judgment in eternal hell. As well as their need to repent, believe, and be born-again. And then of course the Gospel (Christ’s atonement) as the remedy to those that would become saved. Please pray that the Lords Holy Spirit will continue to fertilize the soil for His Gospel Seeds.
And wow was this a treat. Evidently Officer Lesley’s favorite music was the well-known “Tenors” from Canada. When they heard about this tragedy, they came down to the USA to sing “Hallelujah,” and another song in closing.
Please continue to keep the Vega family, the Zerebny family, and our police officers in your prayers.
Note: Any and all ministering was accomplished either before or after the ceremony. Private conversation were omitted from this video.
Music ‘Hallelujah’ by the Canadian Tenors; Give me Jesus, by Fernando Ortega; Be thou my vision, by Fernando Ortega and In Christ Alone, by Kristian Stanfill & Passion.
For know more about life, death, eternal life, and salvation click here.
Additional videos of other police funerals & memorials etc.
- Evangelizing the funeral of Palm Springs police officers Lesley Zerebny & Jose Vega
- Preaching to squad of LAPD cops at the Stanley Cup aftermath
- Sharing the Gospel with police at the Emmy awards
- Evangelizing funeral of a San Bernardino police officer
- Evangelizing the 30th Anniversary Ceremony of Rialto Police Sergeant Gary Wolfley
- Evangelizing the funeral of Downey Police Officer Ricardo “Ricky” Galvez (with music finale)
- Evangelizing the LAPD Legendary Ladies Luncheon
- Evangelizing a National Police Week / Peace Officers Memorial event
- Evangelized the 2016 Grand Re-opening of the LAPD Academy