If you’re looking for expository teaching videos, click on our expository teaching tab here.
Otherwise you will find these videos by hovering your mouse over the “Videos” tab in the above tool bar.
There you will see a drop down menu of videos in their perspective categories, or subject matter. Or go to below bullet list.
We do appreciate any advice, criticism, and/or suggestions for videos and their subject matter. Including suggestions for venues or locations. Please keep us in your prayers.
- Alcoholism amongst professing Christians & local churches, and when our sanctuaries are no longer safe
- My teaching on ‘The truth about the word “drunkard” in 1 Timothy 3:3 (ESV), what it means to be “given to wine,” & the many Elders that have disqualified themselves‘
- The WWI Veterans Memorial Cross story in the Mohave Desert (short version)
- What is an expository or expositional teaching of the Bible?
- Pulling the “legalist” card, what legalism is, and what legalism is not
- I’m starting to doubt my faith & Gods’ existence! What do I do? And how this Christian radio program responded
- Where was your God during the Sandy Hook elementary school shooting in Connecticut?
- COUNTER protest of Westboro Church at the SUPPORT rally of the funeral of Army Pfc. Nathan Tyler Davis
- Gods Biblical warning about the dangers of reading many books, including Christian books which can be part of the apostasy
- A video on “The criminology, victimology, and theology of an abortion mill crime scene
- “The unbiblical Jesus, that so many believe in today”
- A father’s duty of passing on the torch; and the command for men to Man Up; from my series on the “Masculinity Crisis within the Church.”
- Should Christians drink alcohol? Here is a Biblical response
- The Bourne Identity of a Christian; false converts, the sinners prayer, & the acceptance gospel
- An expository teaching on Malachi Chapter 4 (Prophecy, the Return of Christ, Gods judgment, wrath, mercy, protection & His Biblical way of salvation)
- ‘The Lords DRAGNET & His GOD SQUAD’ (an exegetical teaching warning of false converts)
- ‘Contending for the Faith – Gods Way’ (Jude 1:3-4, plus two examples & a music finale)
- ‘The Great White Throne Judgment’ (with violence & intensity, Jesus casts them into hell – Rev 20:11-15)
- Exegetical teaching on when to scope out, mark, and avoid a false teacher or professed christian Romans 16:17
- An in-depth teaching of 2 Timothy 3:1-5 (end times warnings, with an explanation & application)