“Yet in like manner these people also, relying on their dreams, defile the flesh, reject authority, and blaspheme the glorious ones” (Jude 8).
In this study through Jude, this teaching includes the following (including but not limited to) ~
- How myself and other Christians recently applied and demonstrated this Epistle at a parade
- Warnings of the “dreamers”
- Warnings of those that “defile the flesh”
- Warnings of those that “reject authority”
- Warnings of those that “blaspheme the glorious ones”
- Different scholars different interpretations (no problem)
- Beth Moore, John Piper, Louie Giglio, Lecrae, and Francis Chan engaging in dangerous practices
- More Greek translations and their applications
- Church authority, and a lack of respect for her
- Other authorities ordained by God
- Egalitarianism and gender confusion within Christianity.
For more of my teachings thru the Epistle of Jude, click on our Jude tab here.