October 14, 2012
Sermon audio of Proverbs Chapter 4 (how a policeman most likely died from the sins of verses 16-17)
Sermon audio of Proverbs Chapter 4
In this 30-minute message I went over ~
- The security of wisdom and sound Doctrine
- A father’s wisdom
- Avoiding wickedness and the wrong friends
- Wisdom brings life and health
- Being double minded and/or double tongued
- How ‘sin’ put an LAPD Cop’s gun in the toilet
- A heart compelling message how a heroic Fontana police officer friend was shot. However, he didn’t die from his gunshots wounds; he later died most likely as a direct result of verses 16-17. I shared how a eulogy given at his funeral service confirmed that.
- Sermon jam of the policeman below
Here’s the audio message of Proverbs Chapter 4:1-27
Proverbs Chapter 4 - by Bill RhettsFacebook, Twitter, email to others, or download MP3 here.
In Christ, Bill Rhetts
A sermon Jam on verses 16&17 and the policeman